Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification roleowner stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears friends,

I have problems with PMU  module configurations :

.- I am configuring workflows for creating access request, my paths and stages are:

PATH ---> (Z_CREATE)

STAGE --->(001.MANAGER --> 002.ROLEOWNER -->003.SECURITY).

.- When we create a request we need a e-mail  notification for each stages,  a (NEWWORKITEM) for each stage.

For example:

START (NEW REQUEST) ---> E-MAIL(NEWWORKITEM) ---> MANAGER ---> MANAGER APPROVE ---> (THE PROBLEM IS HERE E-MAIL NEWWORKITEM) --->ROLEOWNER ---> ROLEOWNER APPROVE ---> E-MAIL (NEWWORKITEM) ---> SECUTIRY ---> SECURITY APPROVE ---> E-MAIL (NEWWORKITEM) --->USERS (END OF REQUEST).

OBS.

The newworkitem for the manager works correctly, where we have the real problem is when the manager approves a request, and the roleowner do not receive notifications.

Thanks and Please Help!

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send us the "Notification settings" for role owner stage?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

I see you have maintain notification for both "Current_Approvers" and "RoleOwners", can you please try remove the "Roleowner" here?

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Also check in SU01 that the roleowner has an valid email address maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thank for your answers, The problem this one closed.

Thank you very much.

Atte

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved, will appriciate if you can share the fix and also if you can distribute some points and mark the message as answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your answers, with regard to the problem i can say which basically is the order between the menus (Configuracion WF MSM expert) and (Configuration MSMP).

Thanks for All

Answers (0)