Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account 32xx1xx5 requires an assignment to a CO object Message no. KI235

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had configured a new Mvt Type Z81 to seperate a posting of GL A/C 32xx1xx5 after posting Goods Issue (Transaction Type = GBB) for some special Materials (e.g. for packing) with specified Valuation Class. However, I found the above error after posting GI for a Delivery Note. Checked with Finance, the Cost Center / CO object should NOT be assigned to the GL A/C due to our business purpose.

For the above case, any steps were missing ? or How I can setup the GL A/C to disable the Cost Center / CO object assignment so that I can post GI for the Delivery Note ?

For your ref., no setup was done for the relevant Co. Code in OKB9. The GL A/C 32xx1xx5 was created for the relevant Co. Code in FS00, but found the relevant Cost Element was created with "Cost element category = 1 (Primary costs/cost-reducing revenues)" and others were not inputted including the "Cost Center".

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fong,

once if u created G/L account as a cost element untill unless specifying cost object it wont allow for the postings,

if u want to process please block the g/l account and create new g/l without cost element .

if u want to use same g/l account untill and unless the g/l values are 0 u cant change the g/l functionality.

RAJ

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the transaction KA04 to delete the cost elemen.

Execute the transaction with test mode then system will let you know , it is possible to delete or not . Make sure that there is no data posted to that cost element. Once you have posted any data then you canm not delete.

Regards,

Ram

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You !

Answers (0)