cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

En masse Price changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Is there a way to change prices via some kind of upload for some thousands of conditions together for a particular access sequence?

2. Our pricing is based on USD on the basis of a set exchange rate which is different than what we define in the SAP tables in FI. Yearly, we set this exchange rate and now it needs to be reset again, thereby necessitating the changes to prices in all other currencies too - GBP, CAD, EUR etc. What is the best way to set up this scenario so that yearly by just changing the US exchange rate, we can get all the corresponding changes done automatically? Some kind of a custom table perhaps but how to read it?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LSMW is one of the best way to upload the condition records for the pricing conditions.

Refer to the link <a href="/people/hema.rao/blog/2006/09/14/lsmw--step-by-step">LSMW Set-up</a> for more details.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the resolution is helpful

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have to develop a program that creates a file accomplishing with report RV14BTCI record structure: this report is the SAP standard for condition record loading in R/3.

But if the prices remain the same and only the exchange rate is different, I would try to create a custom exchange rate and use it in the sales document to determine the prices in the document currency. This way you don't have to create new condition records every year, only update the exchange rate and maintain your local currency price list.

pls. reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

For (1), I would recommend writing a simple LSMW program for VK11 (batch input).

There should be an old BPP for LSMW somewhere on the SAP site. Otherwise, I'm sure someone on this forum can post a link or mail you a copy.

I have a very short, high-level PowerPoint explaining how LSMW works. Feel free to e-mail with questions.

Thanks,

Ben (ben_axelrad@yahoo.com)