cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming the field labels & Hiding the Tab pages in Item for a specific Portfolio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement wherein I need to rename certain field labels in an Item overview & also need to hide some Tab pages(E.g.Classification sub tab & Phases & Decision points tab). And the requirement is it should be for a specific portfolio not for all the portfolios.

Only that particular Portfolio Items should have these Labels Renamed & Tabs Hidden. Can anybody tell us..

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

To change the tabs : SE80 --> Package RPM_UI_WD --> ITEM_DETAILS_OIF --> You need to create a custom component  and here in each view you can select hide  and the sequence tab ( and also you can change the tab name).

To change the text name : CMOD --> Goto --> Text Enhancement  --> Keywords-->Change

I hope this can be useful,

Regards,

Sara

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

In addition to details mentioned by Sara, Refer to the note 1405902 for steps related to changing the tab details or any changes related to PPM navigation.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

There are 2 types of changes that we are looking at here:

1. Fields: This is easy to do via configuration you can do this by using "portfolio dependent settings".

2. Web Dynpro changes, buttons, tabs, specific screens etc that are applicable to a portfolio but not to others. I am still at large here. I am thinking this can be done via development but if you come across customizing options to achieve this. Please let me know.

regards,

NK

Answers (0)