Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find ITS service...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ITS version: 620

SAP version: 46C

In MSS, there is a link for "My Team Holidays". I am not sure if this is a standard service or custom developed. The person who developed this is not here any more and there is no documentation.

I have checked the source of HTML file that gets generated by ITS. It says that the template is: zhsa/99/z_hr_ess_sup_100_en.html. The URL of the service is http://xxx.xxx.com/scripts/wgate/sapwp10bc1300/~====

I have tried to find the associated service file in SE80 but cant find one. Can anyone suggest where to look for the corresponding service file? Is there a table that contains this data?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehryar,

As the service file starts with 'Z' it will be a custom developed service. In SAP 4.6 these services are developed using SAP@Webstudio; you will only find the related transaction and program in SE80, all other files should reside in the Webstudio (which is a PC tool) and will be published to the ITS server.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I found the Z Program that is selecting the data from infotypes. From my basic knowledge of ITS development, I assumed this program would be a service, Web-enabled transaction, or at least support SAPGUI for HTML. But that wasnt the case. Rather, it is a Professional User Transaction.

Within the program, the developer has included AVWRTCXM and using its macros to set fields in ITS context using FM ITS_SET_CONTEXT. This approach is somewhat new for me.

Any way, I hope I shall be able to take it from there.

Thanks and regards

Shehryar

Message was edited by:

Shehryar Khan