cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want MTO scenario but without using Special Stock (E)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

We are using MTO scenario with strategy group 20. Now the issue is i dont want special stock E for sales order stock and want to use. Is there any possibility that my scenario will remain same but special stock E will not come.(system throw my stock in unrestricted use)

Sales order with Semi finished then i create CO08 (production order wrt SO) then we do Confirmation (CO11) of all raw materials but in confirmation system shows E against all RAW materials and once i save my document system creates special sales order stock. What i want is i want to remove E and system will create stock in unrestricted use.. Is it possible

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Raw Materials - Material master - go to MRP 4 view. Set the Individual/coll. indicator as "2" - 'Collective requirements only'.

This will make sure there is no sales order stock is proposed for your raw materials. All the production order requirements will be planned collectively in MTS segment.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sd unknown

please go to t-code mb1c and then do with mvt type 531 and u can post your material with out using special stock..........check...it

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what your business process is and also, you have not explained clearly as to why you want such a peculiar requirement ?  May be what you can think of is consider to have MTS and once stocks are made ready, you reserve the same for a sale order via MB21 with movement type 412E

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is if i use MTS then while creating Production order sales order will not reflect into it. and in MTO scenario once i create Production order sales order number reflects . now what i want is i want to create production wrt sales order but i dont want special stock E . I am doing production order CO08 and customer's info also get copied with qty but i dont want to make it as E

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Item Category in "VOV7" as Special Stock Indicator "E"  or not before check your Sales Order What Item category is flowing.

Side Comment : If there is no Special Stock Indicator as in VOV7,apart from that check OVZG ,check your Requirement Class ,Click on details and check your Special Stock Indicator field.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

I have checked in my Item category (VOV7) and there is not special stock indicator E . But when i use strategy group 20 (MTO) in MRP then system selects requirement class 40 (MkToOrdNoValW/o cons)

now wht i want i want to remove Special stock indicator E from requirement class 40.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options in this case .

1. First one is remove your special stock Indicator in" OVZG "T.code.

2. Second is Change your Strategy Group in Material Master.

Side Comment : Actually ,In you case the "Requirement Class"  is effect on your material as "Special stock " .This Requirement Class is related to Requirement Type ,This requirement Type is related to Strategy Group.

Relation like MM01 (Strategy Group) =OPPS ( Strategy Group and Requirement Type)  = OVZH(Requirement Type and Requirement class) =OVZG (Requirement Class).

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check Your Item Category Settings relevant to Docuemnt Type in Sales Order or Check your Sales order which Item Category is flowing and note that Item Category and go to "VOV7" and check Special Stock Indicator.

Thanks,

Naren