Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order not getting Updated to APO

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

What we are doing right now is

• (outbound) delivery is created automatically as soon as we create the STO (Purchase Order) via BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Now only the second schedule line is getting updated and the other are not getting updated in APO automatically unless we push them to APO. I have attached a snap shot of CCR and here you can see we do not have any 2nd schedule line  . Why is that only one schedule line is getting updated but not others.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

As the first step, I'd stop the queue via t-cd:CFC2 to see if outgoing data is wrong already or not.

Best regards,

Tieimn

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wang,

Thanks for the reply but what do you mean by outgoing data is wrong . The inconsitencies shown above are right and should go to APO but are not goin automatically and why is that only the second schedule line is going to APO.

Regards,

Nick

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Please set debugging in CFC2 and you'll have the chance to review the contents of the outgoing queue according to note 1688734. Are the other Slines missing already?

Best regards,

Tiemin

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tiemen ,

Can you help me with this question

I have made the config setting for RBATP to generate STR , but say i manually delete the STR after that when i re- ATP there is no generation on STR . Hence i made the config settings for Recreate Procurement proposal but it does not work .

My question is why doesnt the recreate procurement proposal work .

The Schedule horizon maintained is 120 in SPRO for immediate conversion.

Below are the Snap shots what the config is and the what is happening

Initially creating sales order and doing an atp check

STR is generated by RBATP

Manually deleting the STR

Now ReATP on the sales order

It does not generate STR

Regards,

Nick