cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Vendor from ECC using IDOC CREMAS03 to SUS inbound to Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to replicate a vendor from ECC using IDOC CREMAS03 to SUS inbound to Proxy Interface SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_In. Does it exists Standard Interfaces to do that? Or I need implement and create PI Objects like (Message Mapping, Operating Mapping).  I am using Software Component SRM SERVER 7.01 and doesn’t exist any kind of Message Mapping there!

Could you help me? Please?

Thanks!

Best regards

Fábio Ferri – SAP Netweaver Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Now to try & remember the scenarios...

In the standard SAP scenarios, I seem to recall the vendor being replicated from ECC (IDOC) to SRM (Enterprise Service) first. From SRM (SUpplierPortalTradingPartner*Out - SRM namespace) it's then replicated to SUS (SupplierPortal*In) depending on a flag being set in SRM...

Maybe double check the ECC to SRM standard scenarios, you will at least get a standard mapping from CREMAS* to an SRM Enterprise Service to start with (it won't be the SupplierPortal* enterprise service - it will be called something slightly different for SRM Inbound side). This could be a start if you want to replicate it straight to SUS from ECC and not to SRM first.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

I saw the Interface, but there is a bug product at a new content SAP SERVER SRM IC 7.01. the interface is applied to wrong SWF. i opened a message for SAP.

Thank you for help!

Regards!

Fábio

Answers (0)