cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Intelligence 4.0 Exam Passing Score

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I will be taking the Webi Intelligence 4.0 Exam in November. I also took the 2 e-learning courses offered by SAP to help in my preparation. I wanted to know if anyone knew what the percentage score was to pass this certification exam?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about the passing scores. Many websites, links claim different scores.

We should not much bother about the passing scores set by SAP, which are really not in our control.

We should concentrate on knowing the exam pattern and prepare according. Giving our best is key in passing the exam. If I says 20% is the passing rate or 90% of the passing rate, that does not make any difference. The exam paper will be the same and that is the reality.

* Please read the exam curriculum books religiously not less than 5 times, that would help you to pass the exam.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am planning to take C_BOWI_40 certification test by the end of this month. Any help/guidance would be very much appreciated.

My email address is: <<Email address is removed by Moderator>>

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Adriano

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyen,

Exam cut-off would be 75%, because I cleared the Webi Intelligence 3.x exam in last year. You can take the 2 e-learning courses offered by SAP and concentrate on BO WEBI & Rich client report property to help in your preparation.

Thanks

Palanivel

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

may I please remind you not to share SAP owned materials as well as exam questions as that is against the SCN Terms & Conditions and SAP may retract your certification status.

I have deleted conflicting postings in this thread accordingly.

Kind regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnold

I am already aware that SAP owned materials and exam questions cannot be shared, I did state this in an above post. In my best interest I will stop responding to any requests that come in this thread as I respect the Terms & Conditions and would not like to have my certification status retracted as I've worked very hard on obtaining it and spent a good amount of money on it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnold,

I completely understand and appreciate your concern.

Honestly, I was not expecting any study materials or help on SAP questions from Nasim, I was merely expecting a guidance about how to prepare well to this certification in terms of study and practice.

Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused to you and Nasim.

Regards,

Satyen

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohammad - my comment was ment generally as a reminder to everyone and I appreciate your support in this matter. Of course your certification status is not in any way at risk by commenting on here, only if we find out that someone is cheating in an exam or has aquired questions illegally we would take action.

Kind regards,

Arnold

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks Satyen, I appreciate your support and concern. A good resource for preparing for an exam is our training shop - you can find sample questions as well as topic areas/courses that lead up to the exam with the respective topic weighting. For the web intelligence exam you can find the relevant information here.

And you can certainly ask for general guidance and community support on here

All the best,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Would you care to give me the tips on how to prepare and pass this exam. I will be going to attend the courses required for the exam at the SAP academy so you need not worry about providing the materials.

Regards

more

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just took the exam today and passed! The passing rate required was 66% and the online training material and assessment questions provided by SAP really helped. I would definitely recommend that for anyone planning to take this exam.

Now on to the next one, SAP HANA!

Former Member
0 Kudos

contactharpal@yahoo.com

Thanks Mohammad...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't really have any documentation asides from the e-learnings that I took but those are presentations that could only be viewed for SAP Trainings.

As long as you go through the documentation provided by SAP and have good hands on experience with the tool the exam will be easy.

Best of luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasim,

Can you please also forward me the e-learning doc and other doc's that would help me write BI4.0 Certification?

Thanks in advance,

Jak

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jak

I can't provide the SAP e-learning material as that is against SAP policy and in addition the e-learnings are interactive on SAP's training site. However, send me your email and what I can provide is some tips and pointers that can aid in your preparation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasim,

I am planning to take C_BOWI_40 certification test by the end of this month. Any help/guidance would be very much appreciated.

My email address is: purnaye@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you see the below note these kind of requests are not welcomed on the SAP forum as it is against policy, something that I did state above. So in everyone's best interest I cannot share any tips or pointers.

former_member186894
Participant
0 Kudos

A/A Mr. Nasim,

I am glad, you are certified  from SAP, I also want to be certified.

I am planning to write WEBI exam so please give me some tips and if you do have any important documents to best preparation then please share to me.

Thanks and Regards. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone taken the Web Intelligence 4.0 exam who can help me get an answer for this? I did email SAP Education and unfortunately didn't get any answer from them...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasim,

It was around 60% three months ago. Anyways you need not worry about the pass percentage as Ravi said. Your exact pass percentage would be updated before you start the exam. Just give your best.

Good luck for your exam.

Regards

Sai