cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Align justified in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone.

I have a problem, justified a long text in smartform, i search a lot and i dont find a solution for my problem, so i was thinking maybe theres a sap note. Anyone know about it?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using the same I Include Text for all this text but, just justified the 1st paragraph.

alex_campbell
Contributor
0 Kudos

By default, it should use the Paragraph Formats from the Long Text. This will be overridden if you define Paragraph Formats in the Include Text. Did you set the Paragraph Formats "Std Paragraph" and "First Paragraph" in the Include Text? If not, are the Paragraph Formats specified in the Long Text correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm putting the same stile for the both, any other thing maybe i miss?

former_member212913
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Micheal,

Alignment in the include text is for whole text given for long text but if u want individual alignments i dont think its possible. But the alignment will be displayed automatically which you have given in the application like purchase order header text.

In your requirement also displays if you have same format in the respective application long text.

Correct if iam wrong.

Regards,

Mahipal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want all text with the same alignment, but i donw know why, only do for the 1st paragraph, and the next just dont have any format.

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can't you define the paragraph format on your text inculde?

Regards,

Maria João Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

can't because i'm using a read_text to get the data, so i pass the table to the smartform and show it. text changes according what the users want.

alex_campbell
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make the include text dynamic. Select Text Element Type I, and click the button to the right of each of the fields (Text Name, Text Object, Text ID, and Language). By clicking this button, you're telling the text element to get that value from a field, instead of defining it statically. For example, I can create an importing parameter P_TEXTNAME in the smartform, and after I click the button next to the Text Name field, I can enter P_TEXTNAME in this field, and the SmartForm will use the contents of that field as the Text Name.

Otherwise, you can use Text Element Type D, which will allow you to specify a table of long text given to the SmartForm. The table of long text must have type TSFTEXT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have some tutorial or where i can see it. I cant find this "Select Text Element Type I" where i can change the type?

alex_campbell
Contributor
0 Kudos

Select this dropdown. There will be 4 options:

- E Text Element

- M Text Module

- I Include Text

- D Dynamic Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks i can justify but just the 1st paragraph, now what can i do to it for 5 or more paragraph?