Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction delete from PFCG role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am stuck with one problem

A user is having 1000 transctions now i want to delete 900 transactions from it is there any

way to delete multiple transaction from pfcg role(Deletion of transaction one by one will take lot of time). If i create a new role with those 100 transactins

how to find out activity and field value a user have. Also the same role is used by multiple users

how we can extract the same from tables.

Regards,

Balactia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have one role with 1000 transactions in it? Assigned to multiple users? I think you seriously need to re-think your security strategy. As you have already discovered, this is going to lead to a maintenance nightmare. You need to break this down into much, much smaller, more focused roles. You might want to consider taking some advice about this before starting - it isn't a small job, especially if you have other similar roles.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have one role with 1000 transactions in it? Assigned to multiple users? I think you seriously need to re-think your security strategy. As you have already discovered, this is going to lead to a maintenance nightmare. You need to break this down into much, much smaller, more focused roles. You might want to consider taking some advice about this before starting - it isn't a small job, especially if you have other similar roles.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The one and only correct answer.

Don't. Do. That.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balactia,

We shold not have so much of T-codes in one role for multiple users. You should segregate the roles in small parts for less T-codes on basis of job duties for user functionality.

It is very difficult to maintain.

Thanks,

Varun Jain