cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After SRM 7.0 Upgraded to EHP1 Getting Error on Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

We have recently upgraded SRM 7.0 to EHP1 and we are facing some issues related to the User inconsistencies fro all the users as

1. Error if i open existing Purchase order from the POWL "The attributes for user P416 could not be determined "

2. If i open Document from UWL " The attributes of the user are inconsistent or not defined. See transaction PPOMA_BBP."

Screen shots are attached

Quick solution will be more appreciated...

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar issues in our SRM 4.0 to 7.01 upgrade and this note resolved the error.

This error occurs due to introduction of time dependency into BP, Address, Bank data.

Thanks,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent the issue got resolved by the Note.

Robin it was helpful hint

Thanks all

BR

Vinod

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm faced to the same problem described above but the OSS note 1754721 is not available any more. Do you know the reason? Does anyone of you the note description and the coeection instruction avialable?

Thx and best regards,

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellö Danilo,

Please find attchment of the report program for update BUT000 table valid from and valid to from the same Note.

The Note was active when i was used for my project

Hope this will be helpful, Please come back in case any clarificcation

Please send me u r email idi can not attach the program

Best reagrds,

Vinod

Message was edited by: Vinod Malagi

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

thanks for your reply! Unfortunately i can't send you a direct message via SCN. Would you be so kind to try to send me a direct message with the report attached?

Thanks a lot!

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Now i can attch,

BR,

Vinod

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thx!

Best Regards,

Danilo

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

now you can also use the correction report provided with oss note 1034607.

Best Regards,

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danilo,

We had seen some issues in BP transaction code and that is due to report program provided by note 1754721 some issues. they as u have mentioned Note 1034607 which updates correctly.

do you have the same case ?

we dont no how to correct the validity from and to in all the users Now?

Please let me know.

best regards,

VInod

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

our problem was caused by invalid validity dates in table BUT000 so we used the report provided with note 1034607. After that the users were correct. In our case wasn't note 1754721 the root cause because it wasn't available for download anymore.

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danilo,

in BUT000 what is expected validity from and to ? as after running the report as per Note 1754721 it has been updated as based on the table HRP1001 table. i can see that after that i m unable to use BP transaction code in production as it dumps while changing the Business partner as "BP does not exists" i see that the validity start and end date shuold be

ls_but000-valid_from = 10101000000.

ls_but000-valid_to   = 99991231235959.

Please let me know you point of view ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Vinod Malagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue.

SAP recommended us to check the table BUT000_TD for any entries. Since it did not have any entries, SAP asked us to write a report to update all the BUT000 records with validity

BUT000-VALID_FROM = 10,101,000,000 and BUT000-VALID_TO =

Once this was updated, issues with BP txn were resolved.

You may do this or confirm once with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP also replied to use the same problem as per note#1034607

Best Regards,

Vinod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Regarding your question 1, POWL does not bring PO's / SC's which are created prior to upgrade. It only shows PO/SC created in SRM 7.0 version.

For issue 2nd UWL , Are you trying to open SC / PO as approver to view or you have define some business process that document will be viewed in UWL. Please share screen shot for the same.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Below are my clarification

1. This is not with the POWL results for PO and SC. This is after Result once we click on hyper link on the PO number getting the error.

2. Just tring to open the Shopping cart or PO from the UWL and getting error

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can check/repair the user with transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fro the reply Caballero,

i have performed this check and no issues. The same user was working properly before upgrade after EHP1 getting error.

BR,

Vinod

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the user is either not integrated in the organisational model or something broke it. So try to repair the user with the provided transaction (or try users_gen - which will get you to the same program) and check the organisational model for the user.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

Yes i have performed same but no red after run screen below

Even I have checked PPOMA_BBP all are connected as below screen

I have check PP01 to cross check all the hierachies for the user

This was correctly before upgrade.

Needs further assistance.

BR,

Vinod

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the business partner in transaction BP for the partner role BUP003 (Employee). It may be that the validity date is not correct in here any more.

If you are using replication from ECC, did you do a new update with PFAL yet?

Regards,

Robin