cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Router

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I tried to connect my SOLMAN system to OSS through rfc SAP-OSS and found that there is no proper settings done for SAP router as OSS1, now I am confused wether SAP router is installled or not on the SAP system. I have started with the Step by Step guide to configure SAP Router SNC configuration where in I have downloaded the cryptographic software and moviing forward with the config but now I am confused if the SAP router is installed or not. Please let me know how would I know if the SAP router is installed or not otherwise I'll have install it first and then configure.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP-OSS was there, even before you configure it, is this correct?

if yes, test the connection, if successful then it is a yes( saprouter has been installed and maintained before).

if failed,

check the ip in the detail, logon to the system and depending on the system either task manager or ps can be used to determine if saprouter is running and run thorough search on that system to find saprouter. if both yield no result then most probably previous saprouter has been moved or cleaned.

however,  if it yielded result then it is just down, just restarat it and assuming your certificate has not expired will give you OSS connection.

I tried to connect my SOLMAN system to OSS through rfc SAP-OSS and found that there is no proper settings done for SAP router as OSS1, now I am confused wether SAP router is installled or not

even you are not maintaining through OSS1 tcode, as long as proper RFC connections are in place, it still can functions correctly. this work for SNOTE.

if you are using solman then I am guessing you want to do MOPZ? then there will be additional setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the oss1 setting in other than SOLMAN systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

I did this and found that there is no OSS1 settings in any of the systems in the landscape. Please advice.

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Former Member