cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad hoc query and deficiency criteria in the ABAP report based data source and business rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I’ve configured the ABAP report based data source and business rule in the GRC PC 10 SP09

However, I can’t see the Ad-hoc query tabs in both of them, is it by design?

And else, how actually the deficiency criteria is configured in the Business Rule based on the ABAP report?

How the Business Rule based on the ABAP report datasource actually indicates whether the output of the report has deficiency or not?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Anton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the User Guide for ABAP Report Continuous Monitoring.  You do not set a deficiency for ABAP reports.  That is in other subscenarios, such as configurable.  In an ABAP report, you are just returning a report for someone to review.  The reviewer needs to manually determine the exception.  If you want to return only the deficiencies/exceptions, consider using a different subscenario and rule. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the swift reply!

yes, I've configured the datasource and br in accordance to the guide. However, I wanted to check whether it's possible to apply deficiency criteria to the report output. It would be really useful, because, for instance, we have a report which returns big numbers of assets with the depreciation info and etc. And the meaning of the control is to check whether the each asset record is filled correclty. So there is a number of criterias exists to check set of fields for different values or perform blank checks. This is to be automated. And it would be great to apply these checks as a deficiency criteria to the report output in the corresponding business rule as it is done for the configurable, programmable or sap query subscenarios.

But, as I see now, we'll not be able to automate this task using this report in the PC 10.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Anton

Answers (0)