cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during EHP1 NW CE 7.3 upgrade - An error has occurred during the execution of the Deploy software components step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are upgrading EHP1 NW CE 7.11 to EHP1 NW CE 7.3 and during execution phase facing below error:

An error has occurred during the execution of the Deploy software components step.

Could not update components. Deployment of queue Queue_2012.10.17 at 18:04:12 completed with error Deployment error. See log D:\usr\sap\CEE\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details. com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DependenciesResolvingException. Reason: null com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DependenciesResolvingException com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.sdu_deps_resolver.UnresolvedDependenciesException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3437] Unresolved dependencies found for the following deployment items.....

extract from UseCaseExec.log:

See Deploy Controller log D:\usr\sap\CXX\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details.

sap.com/VCCORERT: Deployment of archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA for component sap.com/VCCORERT aborted

Deployment of archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA --> com.sap.vc.rt.de.sda for component sap.com/com.sap.vc.rt.de is rejected because it does not pass the validation check.

Detailed message:

1. Unresolved dependencies:

sap.com/tc~bl~antlr~runtime    not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

Create an OSS message in component: EP-VC for support.

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA --> com.sap.vc.debugger.runtime.core.sda for component sap.com/com.sap.vc.debugger.runtime.core was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA --> com.sap.vc.debugger.protocol.sda for component sap.com/com.sap.vc.debugger.protocol was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA --> sc~vccorert.sda for component sap.com/sc~vccorert was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\VCCORERT04_0-20007155.SCA --> com.sap.vc.debugger.runtimeEar.sda for component sap.com/com.sap.vc.debugger.runtimeEar was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

See Deploy Controller log D:\usr\sap\CXX\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\deploy_api.0.log for details.

sap.com/WD-RUNTIME-EXT: Deployment of archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA for component sap.com/WD-RUNTIME-EXT aborted

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> tc~wd~ext01~service.sda for component sap.com/tc~wd~ext01~service was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> sap.com~tc~wd~ext01~facade~portal.ear for component sap.com/tc~wd~ext01~facade~portal was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Deployment of archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> tc~wd~sca~plugin~service.sda for component sap.com/tc~wd~sca~plugin~service is rejected because it does not pass the validation check.

Detailed message:

1. Unresolved dependencies:

sap.com/tc~je~sca~api~facade    not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

Create an OSS message in component: BC-ESI-SB for support.

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> sc~wd-runtime-ext.sda for component sap.com/sc~wd-runtime-ext was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> sap.com~tc~wd~ext01~facade~xss.ear for component sap.com/tc~wd~ext01~facade~xss was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

Archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> sap.com~tc~wd~ext01~facade~chipadapters.ear for component sap.com/tc~wd~ext01~facade~chipadapters was admitted for deployment but deployment did not start

........................... end of log

Highly appreciate if someone can help or advice to get through with this error.

Regards,

Razi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Razi,

Check below package:

Deployment of archive D:\CE7.1\downloaddir\WDRUNTIMEEXT04_0-20007163.SCA --> tc~wd~sca~plugin~service.sda for component sap.com/tc~wd~sca~plugin~service is rejected because it does not pass the validation check.

It seems one of your package is corrupt or not fully downloaded.Download it again. Replace it with your existing package and retry the step.

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already tried what you have suggested but still i get the same error.

Prior to this error, I have followed Note 1469745 and modified stack.xml file as I was facing particular error. Have removed <target-system></target-system> with everything between and repeated the step and it worked and now I have reached the execution phase.

Can you suggest if following this note could result with error saying 'rejected because it does not pass the validation check.'  If yes, how can I revert back ? if no, what should I do to resolve Deploy software components step.

Regards,

Razi

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Razi,

Did your JSPM patch level version matched with the version mentioned in the note 1469745?

Attach your stack.xml file with the message so that we can cross check. Before and After version of SAP Note 1469745.

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Sorry for delay in replying. I have attached the stack.xml file.

Regards,

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Razi,

You haven't answered my question about your base JSPM version and patch level before upgrade and the stack file you have attached is the latest one. Could you please attach the one which you created the first time (before deleting anything)

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Razi

I am facing the same issue. How did you resolve it?