cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

driver name

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i enter driver name, vehicle type and number ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is maintained in the Shipment process.

The transaction is VT01N.

All the three above mention data are maintained here.

So check the SAP Logistic Shipment & Transportation from help.sap.com

Also check from the Google.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed ,

Can you provide more information about your query? Why these information are required? Is it to be appeared in the Delivery Output Documents?

We can use the Header Text if the information has to be printed in the Delivery Note.

With Regards

Vinu Nanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean in partners coz i didnt find any fields that have help my needs

Former Member
0 Kudos

customer needs transportation expenses concerning the shipments........He wants fields to enter these data .

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Can you tell us the exact data which you want to input and exactly where means in which Tcode.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

As advised by other mate You can maintain this information in Header text of Delivery document so that you can fetch this information in Delivery Printout (DN, Loading Advice, Packing List etc.) and where it is required (Shipment and Shipment cost doc).  just maintain all this tex driver name vehicle no. etc. and take the help of ABAPer to fetch the data to layout as per your requirement.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

driver_name

car_type

car_size

car_number

if there is standard tcode for these data that i can enter them their okay if not we want to enter them in delivery

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look into " LECI " T .Code .

Side Comment : I think , this will fulfil your Requirement.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does this tcode affects anything and can i connect it to delivery or goods issue or billing

Thanks,

Mohammed Gouda

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

We are doing the same as I have descried you earlier

At Header> Text

and at Header Shipment

and in the report we are very successfully getting all the required details

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can maintain all these into Item .

driver_name=LIKP-BOLN

car_type=LIKP-VSART=Shipping type

car_size=LIKP-VTRATY =Means-of-Transport Type

car_number=LIKP-TRAID=Means of Transport ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

There are many ways to do this you just make a text determination at the Delivery header level and make it mandatory action and in the Delivery Header> Shipment you will find GR No., Means of Transportation, Vehicle No. etc.

We are using Text determination at header level of the delivery and these three fields, and getting all the reports which we want like via Driver Name or via this truck number etc etc.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

There are many ways to do this you just make a text determination at the Delivery header level and make it mandatory action and in the Delivery Header> Shipment you will find GR No., Means of Transportation, Vehicle No. etc.

We are using Text determination at header level of the delivery and these three fields, and getting all the reports which we want like via Driver Name or via this truck number etc etc.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanking you!

Ashish