cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Jco RFC Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people,

I need to create a Jco RFC from Visual Admin. I´m using J2ee_admin user to login, then i go to Cluster -> Service -> Jco RFC Provider but i can not create it, I don't have any bottom or option to create new Jco.

I think the user j2ee_admin needs some roll or profile authorization to do it??

Please help with this issue.

Thanks

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabriel,

To create a new Jco connection select any exiting connection in Jco RFC Provider just place the new connection info and choose set tab a new jco connection will be created the existing one will not be effected.

Cheers,

Shaym

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shyam, you just demonstrates my stupid question

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I thought that the original problem was already solved because Shyam Thamadapalli had already given you the solution earlier...

Any way, I'm glad it's solved now.

Rgds,

Constantina

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

It is not authorization problem, Select an exiting any connection just replace the connection info and choose set a new jco connection will be created the existing one will not be effected.

Cheers,

Shaym

Message was edited by:

shyam thamadapalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam ,

how can i create the rfc program id, through sm59 ? I don't understand the exactly steps I have to do. If you tellme will be appreciated

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

You create the RFC connection at SM59. At the tab "Technical settings", select "Registered Server Program" as the activation type. The program ID is the name of the JCo rfc connection you created using the java visual administrator.

Don't forget to enter the gateway details (host name and service) at the "Gateway Options"

Regards,

Constantina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Constantina ,

If you read my first message, the problem is that I can not create any Jco RFC connection through Visual Administrator. I can´t see any option to do it !!

otherwise, thanks

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether J2EE_ADMIN user has SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sunil

Thanks for your anwer, and yes this (j2ee_admin) user already has these role admin.

Do you have another suggest?

Gabriel