cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reload de view ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I need to do this : I 'm adding new elements to an structure by RFC. I need that my table (with the initial elements) reload the information (with the new elements) after the addingElement RFC was executed. some like a method that re-execute the load of data. I do something like this, but doesn't work, I mean, after the call to execute de adding RFC I call the load data rfc.... the method is called but the table with the elements it's still like the initial state. (The elements are being added, because when I reload the app. the table is showing with the new elements added )

I need to know why the method of load is not working in second time, but is been executed, the code is this:

public void GetComponentesInfo( )

{

//@@begin GetComponentesInfo()

wdThis.wdGetComponentesOrdenController ().executeZI_PORTAL_VIS_COMP_ORDENES(GetOrden());

//@@end

}

I'm sure that is been executed in second time, because I put a message there and it is showing in the message bar. Maybe I need to make a refresh to the node, or the view, etc....

Someone can help me ??? please

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leslie,

Are you invalidating the output node in RFC execution? If not, Invalidate the output node. Then the values in the table automatically refreshed provided the bound node is a model node. Otherwise you can reset the view in the wdDoModifyView method.

regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivan, thanks for answer me.

Yes, I invalidate my node after execute the RFC, the node Outuput_viscom contains another node with the information. The code is as follow...

wdContext.nodeZi_Portal_Vis_Comp_Orden_Input().bind(input);

wdContext.currentZi_Portal_Vis_Comp_Orden_InputElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeOutput_viscom().invalidate();

I try with view.resetView() in the modify method but it still not working....

The table with the information gets empty when I execute another time the RFC to load data....

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

where have you written this code? It should be in Component Controller and initialize and bind the input element in the wdDoInit()

I mean this code ...

wdContext.nodeZi_Portal_Vis_Comp_Orden_Input().bind(input);

if you bind the model node, the values will be reloaded after each RFC call automtically. Anyway try to check evrything once. If nothing works, create a value node with the structure binding and use wdCopyCorresponding(source, target);

after each RFC call

regards,

Siva