cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Proforma Invoice Manually Transferred ,the Customs Declaration Document generated cannot be displayed error "You are not permitted to display document XXX: wrong services"

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to have your suggestion on the following issue we are facing :

In feeder system for some delivery document Proforma was generated but due to GTS box down issue the proforma didnot automatically flow to the GTS Box.

We have the configuration where proforma on creation gets automatically transferred to GTS box.

In this case where Proforma did not got transferred,we tried manually sending it using Program /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3 ( Transfer of Multiple SD billing Documents ).

The document did transfer to GTS box ,but on trying to display the Customs Declaration Document created with reference to Proforma in Feeder system ,we get an error message " "“ You are not permitted to display document XXXXXXXXXX: wrong service ".

We are unable to display the document and generate output of the Customs Declaration Document.

You help in this regard,will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I think that manual transfer is designed for Preference documents - in that case, you might be able to display it in the "Preference" area of the system.

If the GTS box was down at the time of the Proforma creation, the failed transaction should be held in the RFC queue, and you should be able to re-try the standard transfer using Transaction SM58.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for your reply , I would appreciate If you can help me out in understanding the process ,In case for an instance other than GTS down the Proforma does not transfer from Feeder system to GTS and the Proforma is not in OBJDIX table.Is there any transaction to transfer the Proforma from Feeder system to GTS.

Thanks & Regards

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If properly configured, the proforma should transfer to GTS  when it is created (saved).  There is no transaction to re-transfer existing billing documents for Customs Management, as far as I know.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks,Just wanted to understand you had mentioned previously " manual transfer is designed for Preference documents - in that case, you might be able to display it in the "Preference" area of the system." Can you please let me understand whats "Preference area of the system". Thanks for your time.

Thanks

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Preference is part of the Risk Management area of GTS.  There is functionality to issue Preference Declarations to your customers, in terms of price and Country of Origin - and that's where proformas are used.  I'm not particularly familar with the technical details.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check and confirm if issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please cross check, if the one you are checking is a Custom declaration or a customs document(which is valid for Compliance). Both are different.

From the error message, it clearly seems you are trying to open a document which is not relevant for Customs management. I had faced the same issue before and realized it later.

I would kindly request you to double check the same .Please check if you are trying to view Customs document(relevant for compliance) in Custom processing deck.

Please reward if it was useful.

Thanks

Dhilipan