Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender adapter program ID

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While working with sender RFC adapter I got the following error in RWB of CC monitoring.

Error in processing caused by: RfcException: message: CPIC-CALL: SAP_CMACCPTP on convId: 00000000 LOCATION SAP-Gateway on host devrpl.rashi.co / sapgw00 ERROR registration of tp RFC_PGM_ID from host eppirpl.rashi.co not allowed TIME Thu Oct 18 11:33:48 2012 RELEASE 720 COMPONENT SAP-Gateway VERSION 2 RC 720 MODULE gwxxrd.c LINE 3634 COUNTER 1572 Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1) error group: 102 key: RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION Exception raised by eppirpl|RFC_PGM_ID

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (129) JCO_ERROR_SERVER_STARTUP: Server startup failed at Thu Oct 18 11:34:25 IST 2012. This is caused by either a) erroneous server settings, b) the backend system has been shutdown, c) network problems. Will try next startup in 64 seconds. Could not start server: CPIC-CALL: SAP_CMACCPTP on convId: 00000000 LOCATION SAP-Gateway on host devrpl.rashi.co / sapgw00 ERROR registration of tp RFC_PGM_ID from host eppirpl.rashi.co not allowed TIME Thu Oct 18 11:33:48 2012 RELEASE 720 COMPONENT SAP-Gateway VERSION 2 RC 720 MODULE gwxxrd.c LINE 3634 COUNTER 1572

We have created RFC destination ECC and maintain the Program ID in the destination. I have maintained the same in RFC CC. Even though I got the error.

Please let me know Is there any procedure to register a program ID? Explain all things about Program ID creation, registration and any more.

Regards,

Sreenu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Have a look into the below thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1558726

Regards,

Naveen.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I have read your blog and enter the Business System Gateway Host and Gateway service. While connection test I got the error..... TP <ProgramID> not registered. But By using PI server Gateway Host and Gateway service, connection test working fine. I have registered the same Program ID in NWA of PI and I am able to see the program ID name in PI ->SMGW -> Logged on clients. But I am not able to see the same program ID in ECC -> SMGW -> Logged on clients. Please help me to solve this issue?

Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok, does your RFC sender channel initialize in RWB?

I believe only after that channel tries to initialize on the PI side does the ECC recognize that the ProgID is registered and can be verified from the ECC side.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

I got the error in RFC sender channel Of RWB. I think this means that channel is initialized.

Regards,

Ashok.