cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error "enter valid parameter" while posting sales data into R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error "enter valid parameter" in R/3 while trying to process inbound messages thru XI. I have assigned partner type as "KU" and store number as partner number in mapping. sxmb_moni shows that messages have been successfully sent to R/3 system.

But in R/3, transaction WPER shows above error and partner type as "LS" in control recod of idoc.

please help me in understanding how inbound idoc in R/3 is showing "LS" as partner type and picking the corresponding logical partner profile, instead of customer type partner profile.

Since in retail, store number is customer number , inbound sales data should be posted against this customer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LS means that partner profiles are set against the logicla system (XI), then you should use other ways to detect the right customer.

It basically depends on the Idoc type, normally in sales you can use tcodes VOE4, VOE2, to convert external customer number in SAP cust. number.

pls. reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

got following solution from XI forum:

check options to select control record details from payload in communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got solution for this issue from XI forum.