Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP timings in CET

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have few interfaces which runs on ATP at the moment where we set the timings in UTC(SAP time)..

now they want this to be changed to CET as there would be a daylight savings coming in  near future which affects the timings..

I can only see "display" option in ATP which shows the timings in various timezone..

can i actually set the timings in ATP as per CET or will it always be in UTC and we have to make changes manually during day light saving?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can always change the timezone in a mapping (in UDF in java)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Michal,

thanks for your reply...you mean, we cannot set the ATP in any other timing other than UTC?

we have used ATP here to send the files to the thid party system at a scheduled time...it is working fine..its just that we need to change the ATP whenever there is a daylight saving occurs..we wanted this to be automated by setting the ATP timing as per their timezone so that to avoid time conflicts during day light saving.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

As per my knowledge it will take the default time set in you SAP System (in our case CET).

if you need to change that you have to handle it in mapping level as said by michal above.

Thanks,

Naveen.