Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Communication channel in MQJMS2002 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to ask for your help.

All cluster nodes of the JMS communication channel encounters MQJMS2002 error when trying to get message from MQ. No messages are being picked up from MQ queue. I need to know how to resolve this error with a workaround or permanent fix.

See below log from a cluster node:

Channel error occured; detailed error description: JMS error: MQJMS2002: failed to get message from MQ queue., Linked error:null, Error Code: MQJMS2002

Additional Information:

After a while, the cluster nodes will be inactive with short log:

EOIO cluster lock '$com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.eoio' already set for EOIO channel by another cluster node; channel is therefore inactive. Message reported by underlying lock manager: Cannot lock [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...................XXXXXXXX, $com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.eoio, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, X]; it is in use by another owner. The lock collision occurred with user .

These EOIO cluster lock needs to be removed via visual administration to make the cluster nodes of the communication channel active again.

What we have already done:

1. Stop and start the communication channel. - Result: cluster nodes are still in MQJMS2002 error.

2. Removed a couple of messages in the front of MQ queue and refresh. - Result: same.

3. Stop the communication channel, removed a couple of messages in MQ Queue and refresh then start the communication channel. - Result: same.

4. Stop the communication channel, removed all messages from the MQ queue, restart MQ queue, start the communication channel, add messages in the MQ queue. - Result: same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi N. Joaquin,

see the SAP note -

1086303 XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ: FAQ

i.e.,

=================

14)Mysender channels do not reconnect after the Websphere MQ queue manager is