cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Billing Document in SD without reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a business requirement to create a billing document without reference to any preceding documents. It should be created stand alone. Is there anyway wherein I can use any FM to create a billing document without reference?

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if this is clear already for you, but just as an additional advice. There is the sample program RVSDBILL which is creating billing documents without reference and you can use it as model. It's using mainly function module GN_INVOICE_CREATE which is doing this kind of creation without reference. What is interesting is that is saving data also in SD tables (VBRK, VBRP, etc).

BR,

Valentin

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Invoice creation in SAP without preceeding Documents is Possible.

Please refer the elow thread for details of BAPI to create the Invoice: http://scn.sap.com/thread/912396

Now can you please let us know what is the exact requirement? I mean will this (Invoice creation without preceeding document) will be a routine Process or just a single event?

I have worked with a very large company, who is using SAP only for Invoicing, Accounting & Finance purpose. The Sales Order & Delivery are not created in SAP. They are using a independent software to track Sales & Stock. What it does it every day at fixed time, it drops GBI files at server location, which is then picked by SAP batch job & subsequently Invoices is created in SAP. The details of Customer, material, Prices, etc are passed from GBI FIles.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jignesh,

Perfect, this was the one I was serching for. Thank you so much. My requirement is als the same like this. I will post the detailed requirement very soo.

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thank you very much for your answer. My requirement is also almost same like the one you use. Can you please provide me some more light into GBI? what is the configuration required from SD ..etc?

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth

I don't think in SD you can achieve this i.e. without any reference documents.But through FI you can easily do this via T Code F-92 and you can also go with FB70 very useful TCodes

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without Preceding Documents (Sales Order and Delivery) ,How Can You Create Billing Document direct in VF01 ?

This is Impossible to create Billing Document without Preceding Documents in VF01.

1. what about Pricing ?

2. what about Partners ?

3. what about Materials and Quantities ?

4. For what/what based on  ,You will create Billing Document without Preceding Documents.

I am asking frankly one thing is ,Tell me exact Requirement behind this type of Scenario.

Side Comment : Just say your client as This is Impossible in SAP without Preceding Documents.

If you have any further issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thnak you for the answer. I also no that it is almost impossible to create an Invocei in SD without reference to any preseding document. That is the reason why I posted the thread.

These are web orders, that will not flow to SAP. The consolidated information will come to SAP through an IDOC, that need to convert the sae as a billing document. There should not be any validations about price..etc.

Still searching wheterh thorugh any enhancements we can achieve this.

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Can you please check the link attached in the earlier reply? Check for Lakshmipathi's answer.

I am going to try this.

Regards,

Prasanth

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos