cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during parsing the received XMB message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on PI 7.31 which is Process Orchestration, my scenario is asynchronous File-PI-Soap.

The scenario gets error at Receiver channel:

ErrorSOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Here is the channel configuration:

The Target URL, I have checked on a browser, it works.

I have also check:     http://scn.sap.com/thread/3184803. the property "xiadapter.version.minor" is '0'

And I have generated the inbound Proxy at receiver system which is 7.0 version.

Here the Message log:

10/18/2012 11:31:01 AM    Information    MP: processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

10/18/2012 11:31:01 AM    Information    XISOAP: Received an XI message for processing

10/18/2012 11:31:01 AM    Information    XI Packaging (Bulk Mode) Option: false

10/18/2012 11:31:01 AM    Information    XI Packaging (Bulk Mode) is not Enabled, Proceeding to the Normal Processing.

10/18/2012 11:31:01 AM    Information    SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user Guest

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    Error during parsing the received XMB message.

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Information    SOAP: sending a delivery error ack ...

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Information    SOAP: sent a delivery error ack

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Error    Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

10/18/2012 11:31:02 AM    Information    Message status set to WAIT

Please suggest,

Thanks,

Ken.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have had the same problem, which occured after receiving backend system was upgraded to Ehp6.  Some of it may be due to some required configuration like described in this post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3184803.

But after checking the log viewer I found that a new authorization check had been introduced in the receiving backend system, which results in this type of error message in AEX.

Error  SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

So if you have upgraded the receiving system, remember to check your service users auth roles.

Cheers Emil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emil,

do you remember which authorization check that was? I'm having the same issue and I can't find out what is the problem. I see that the authorization check fails with a user I don't use for communication with the backend. So I'd rather assume the error occurs in PI, not on the backend side. I work on 7.31 AEX with XI adapter.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

Yes, the auth obj: S_SERVICE   has to be maintained with the specific services SRV_NAME - or a wildcard if you use one generic service user. Good ol' PIAPPLUSER for example.

Note, that the services you can grant authorization to execute cannot be added manually to the auth obj S_SERVICE untill you have executed it once. Only then will will it be added to table: USOBHASH.

I have also seen this type of error when the proxy (SPROXY) hasn't been generated or has errors.

Regards,

Emil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar issue which was caused by the fact that my inbound target interface was a different structure than my outbound input staructure, without supplying an operations mapping.

Regards

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on SAP PI 7.31 single stack.

I got the same issue while working with File to Soap scenario.

And the issue was resolved when i checked my ICO for Operation Mapping.The Operation Mapping was missing under Receiver Interfaces tab and hence the SOAP was not able to get the message and taking [null,null].

After entering the OM and re running the interface all worked fine.

Thanks

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Can you please let me know how did you solve this SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException error.

I am also using PI7.31 Java only version SP04 and I am also getting same exception in SOAP receiver channel. I changed property xiadapter.version.minor from 001 to 000 and I restarted the service and recreated scenario in ID. But still I am getting same error.

So if you can let me know how did you resolve this error it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the exact same problem. It turned out that if we bypass the message server on the remote system it works i.e. go directly on an application server. The downside is obviously a problem with a single point of failure so that needs to be adressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

who is the receiver? you ECC system?

did you use port 8000 in the communication channel?

I have used a similar scenario in my PI 7.3, but I used the NWA for the destination configuration and so I used the "HTTP Destination" in the CC configuration instead of "URL Destination".

try using that instead if you can't solve the problem.

Good luck,

Imanuel Rahamim.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Imanuel Rahamim,
Thank you for your reply, but the problem is not communication. it relates to the version between AEX and Business System. I found the error in the AEX system log:
"<SAP:Stack>XML tag Main/@versionMinor has incorrect value 001; expected value is 000"
And here is SAP note about it.  1748814.
Unfortunately, after applying this note, the error is still there.
I do not have any clue now.
Ken.