SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to add duplication check task in POSDM workbench Task Status overview. Kindly help me for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You can use the following.

First of all you need to define required task to the relevant task group(that you using) using one step processing as shown below

POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> One-Step Processing -> Define Tasks

If you are using SAP Standard Profile 0001 then you can use Task 1001(Check for Duplicate transaction numbers) and configure this task 1001 then you use manual/immediate processing to process this task as per your requirement.

Hope it helps

BR

Anup

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You can use the following.

First of all you need to define required task to the relevant task group(that you using) using one step processing as shown below

POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> One-Step Processing -> Define Tasks

If you are using SAP Standard Profile 0001 then you can use Task 1001(Check for Duplicate transaction numbers) and configure this task 1001 then you use manual/immediate processing to process this task as per your requirement.

Hope it helps

BR

Anup

0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thank you for your response. I already maintained tasks 1001. But I want to add the same in Task status overview. And in my Task status overview , I have 2011 and 2012 tasks for tender. I want to delete 2012 as well.

Kindly help me how do the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh  

0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thank you for your help. After changing the status of type of task , I can see the task in Task status overview.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh