cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Sale Order in SD(VA01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Sale Order in SD (VA01) in my P.C ( Recently installed ECC6.0 ), whenever i clicked on save button it is redirecting to dump as runtime error occured and the process is terminated. Please find the attached screenshots of error and help me out from this.

Thanks,

Jnanesh Babu Landa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jnanesh babu

This famous IDES error when you install software via some rookie they forget to allocate proper memory to the database, please get it done by some experts.

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

This is for tables issue CRMPAROLTP , this particular table no data available , you maintain the data for this table , so go to SM30 or SE16N enter the CRMPAROLTP table click on maintain, here you maintain below data

then you will check the  va01,

when system check this include MV45AF0B_BAPIDATEN_ERMITTELN , no data available so system display dump error ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have checked that table also and it contains data in it as the above screen shot indicates. But still i am getting the same runtime error.

Thanks,

Jnanesh Babu Landa.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you post the screen shot for CRMOLTP  tables details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Currently am out of my system and i will post it by EOD.

Thank You.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you have installed SAP IDES system on your PC. Have you also installed CRM server? Because it seems there is some isue between SAP SD & CRM. Please check with a Basis person, if available.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

contact your sap basis guys (and run ST22 trying to undertsand the reason)

regards,