cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBATP without any substtution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to figure out how to resolve a scenario where, I am required to use RBATP location substitution only based on product and plant for any sales order with exception to the complexity I have that for same product and plant the client has some ship-to-party they don't want any location substitution at all.  You help will be highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Idrees Syed,

I guess what you can do here is

1) Introduce a new condition table that has the condition fields Sales org / Dist Channel / Ship-to-party.

2) Place the above condition table on top of the list of existing set of condition tablees in the access sequence (most likely the first one)

3) Manually maintain a Catch all rule in this condition table for the Ship to party of a sales area for which you do not want Substitution to take place.

After doing the above, whenever system finds the catch all rule for the customer it will not execute the Rules based substitution.

Hope this helps.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate when you say catch all rule

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Catch all rule is nothing but a RBA rule that doesn't have INC group linked to it. Kind of dummy rule that can be used to execute applications like ROC.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Idrees,

Easiest way is probably to use different sales order types. One order type for RBA check (where a bussiness transaction is assigned to the sales order type) and one order type where you have not assigned the bussiness transaction and thus no RBA check can be triggered. Otherwise you need to define a list of ship-to party which are allowed to run RBA and assign this list in the RBA rule determination. But this means lot of maintenance effort.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reponse.

Unfortunately we can'tt use a new order type.