Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap Sales to Export Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

We are Implementing to Indian client,

He has a requirement that he does Scrap Sales to Export customer during this case weather it can be treated as Export sales and does it include some special condition and any points to be borne in mind during this process.

Regards

Kiran Nazare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It will be depend upon the business process how the client is treating these transaction in non sap system.

I think you should treat it as export sales and should create separate sales docs types, as you have to create different pricing procedure as these transaction would be different from domestic sales and would require different conditions for pricing and taxes. Also as it is a scrap material the client must be using different storage location in the plant which will be used while creating delivery.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask the same query with the Business as they are the one who have to confirm how their business process should be mapped in SAP.  I would even recommend that it is better to check with the client's excise authorities.  For normal exports sales, since tax and excise would be exempted, I dont think, excise people will allow your client to do scrap sales as export. 

G. Lakshmipathi