cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loss on JSP pages in MAM30 Laptop

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are testing at the moment the MAM30 Laptop Version.

We have the problem, that if you come back from a page e.g from Operation Detail back to Order Detail, on the Order Detail page there are no data all list and detail frames are empty.If we press F5 to refresh the page all data are availabel.

Guido

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

changed the settings in the internet explorer.

Interner Options --> Temporary Internet Files --> Settings --> Check for new version of stored package "Every visit to the page"

Now it's working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guido

Try installing the Webserver addon which is contained as an attachment to note no. 900595 and this could solve your problem. If this doesnt work, you could also install the Tomcat Addon contained as an attachment to note no. 1009703. Any of these two addons or both together might solve your problem. Do let me know if this works

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Sivakumar told you, you have to install the webserver addon. That will work. The note is in MAM release note.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

thank you, but it's not working. I think my problem is other than the SAP Note.

I get no http errors with status code 404, the jsp page is shown, but with incomplete data on it.

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The fact is that the frames in the page do not load (because of a 404 error) and thus you don't see the data. Apply the webserver addon and it should do the try.

Thank you!

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

we deployed teh webserver addon, but the problem was not solved.

I changed the settings in the internet explorer.

Interner Options --> Temporary Internet Files --> Settings --> Check for new version of stored package "Every visit to the page"

Now it's working.

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guido,

it could be the browser giving the old page to the requested url. try setting your

browsers temp file size to a lower value.

Tools->Internet Options->Temporary Internet Files-> Settings

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jo,

thank you for your answer, but it is still not working.

I see the headlines of the frames, but no data

Guido