cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Receiver determination in case of BPM ASNElectronicLabelPost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on AII flexible delivery scenario its a RFID scenario.

XI is part of this architecture.

In one BPM ASNElectronicLabelPost receiver service is selected based on <b>condition</b>.

the condition is ProcessStep=ASNtoAII based on which the concerned service needs to be selected.

I am getting the following <b>Error</b>

SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem extracting values from the message: The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 161)</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem extracting values from the message: The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 161) Problem extracting values from the message: The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 161) The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 161) The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CM002, line: 63) The exception occurred (program: SAPMSSY1, include , line: 0) The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CP, include CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CM027, line: 50)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me solve this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The error should be because of the condition given in Recevier determination.

What is the condition that you have given ?

And also please let us know for this Rcvr Determination, what are the sender and recevier values...

FYI...the context object 'ProcessStep' is set by the BPE....

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using | ASNElectronicLabelPost | DespatchedDeliveryNotificationAbstract receiver determination in the BPM ASNElectronicLabelPost.

I have given condition as <b>ProcessStep=ASNtoAII</b> and the other condition is ProcessStep &#8800; ASNtoAII

When the condition is ProcessStep=ASNtoAII then the receiver AII system should be identified

When the condition ProcessStep &#8800; ASNtoAII then the Backend ERP system is identified.

I have configured this scenario as per the configuration guide for AII flexible delivery scenario.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

the only suggestion I have is to use SE38 and open:

CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q

Goto line: 161: maybe you see some more information there.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is the coding

IF error_id CA 'EAX'.

<b>**** If a non-trivial error_map is active and an error still occurs,

• this indicates a condition syntax error or a system error.</b> CLEAR temp_result.

LOOP AT lt_errors ASSIGNING <swa_error>.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING <swa_error> TO t100_msg.

CREATE OBJECT lcx_exception

EXPORTING

t100_msg = t100_msg

previous = lcx_ifs.

IF m_last_exception IS NOT BOUND.

m_last_exception = lcx_exception.

I would check the condition. First simplify the condition and look if the error still exists.

Regards Mario