cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am just looking for a solution regarding the batch determination in the outbound delivery. The Is-Situation is follows:

The customer uses the modue SD and WM. After creating the outbound delivery a transport order will be created for the physical picking. In the outboud delivery the key user uses the manully batch determination to select one or more batch numbers of the material.

I have set up the batch determination in customizing. The manually batch determination works also very well. The key user can see all batch numbers in the list (see screenshot) which exist in warehouse.

The requirements of customer are:

The informations of the list which SAP standard offer are not enough. The customer wants to show more information in the list. For example the "date of goods receipt" of the quant as an new column in the list. How can I do it?

Sap lists all batch numbers in the warehouse. Some batch numbers which are already delivered (The stock are in the 9** storage type) are also listed in the list. How can I filter the batch number?

thank you in advance and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody have some ideas?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.The information of the list which SAP standard offer are not enough. The customer wants to show more information in the list. For example the "date of goods receipt" of the quant as an new column in the list. How can I do it?

Send a note to SAP through SAP market place. They can be able to guide you on this. I could not find OSS note for this.

2. Sap lists all batch numbers in the warehouse. Some batch numbers which are already delivered (The stock are in the 9** storage type) are also listed in the list. How can I filter the batch number?

The filtering of the batch display can be controlled by quantity proposal field of the batch search strategy type. Check the routine assigned to this in the back end of the system and develop a new routine with required logic and assign the same to the batch search strategy type.  The path is SPRO->Logistics -> batch management ->batch determination and batch check ->strategy types ->define sales and distribution strategy types.

Regards,