cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error "enter valid parameter"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error "enter valid parameter" in R/3 while trying to process inbound messages thru XI. I have assigned partner type as "KU" and store number as partner number in mapping. sxmb_moni shows that messages have been successfully sent to R/3 system.

But in R/3, transaction WPER shows above error and partner type as "LS" in control recod of idoc.

please help me in understanding how inbound idoc in R/3 is showing "LS" as partner type and picking the corresponding logical partner profile, instead of customer type partner profile.

Since in retail, store number is customer number , inbound sales data should be posted against this customer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the receiver idoc channel used for the scenario, please make sure you have the flag for Sender and Receiver from payload switched on...

Otherwise the IDOC adapter will use the LS name of XI as the sender, no matter what was in EDIDC of the payload..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to every one for your quick response.

Solution provided by VENU worked and idoc is getting posted with correct partner details. Thanks a lot Venu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

just check when you send IDOC data from XI, then you are mapping the partner type field to which data.....map it to constant KU.............then on SAP R/3 in we20, add the IDOC in inbound parameter for KU partner and give processing code for it.

Hope this may solve your query.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

check where you configured Inbound IDOC under LS or KU.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy