SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRA Check voiding error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have vided the PRA checks and run the batch session for void manual checks and in the background run i am getting an error called 'Account type missing 0076  9999999'

Please let me know where to look into and what will be the possiblity.

Thanks in advances..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at your common table maintenance for the common table TBLRV066 and ensure that you have a line for type 0076 and the account number used on this line is also set up in the Chart of Accounts (JE01 transaction).  Based upon the message, it appears that you might have 9999999 in the common table and that account number is not a valid account number in the chart of accounts.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at your common table maintenance for the common table TBLRV066 and ensure that you have a line for type 0076 and the account number used on this line is also set up in the Chart of Accounts (JE01 transaction).  Based upon the message, it appears that you might have 9999999 in the common table and that account number is not a valid account number in the chart of accounts.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response,

But I am not getting the common table from where i need to change the 9999999  account which i have not maintained?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

A line for type 0076 and the account number used on this line is also set up in the Chart of Accounts.

But no effects and the programis still counting the account type missing numbers like,

0097 99999999.

0098 99999999.

0099 99999999 on every executuion.

Please help out.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

So the 0076 error is no longer there and new errors for account types 0097, 0098, 0099 are now appearing.  Have you ensured that you have those accounts also maintained in the PRA chart of accounts.

0 Kudos

I have maintained in the chart of accounts but i amnot getting from where this 99999999 is getting picked into the program? how to replace this and from where?

0 Kudos

Have you created a CSN message for this problem?

0 Kudos

NO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you create a CSN message.

0 Kudos

Fine i will create.

Thank you for your time.