cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFS - Additional File Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to work around a scenario where a file can be picked and sent as an attachment using SOAP Receiver.

I am bit confused with the options of using <File>.namepart etc.,

What exactly do i need to configure ? Assume that I need to send test.csv, should i be putting this name in the additional file options or in the main filename.

Or does this option can be used only while picking up two files where one can be attachment and the other being the actual file.

Please let me know the same.

To add more clarification, this is what I had given in my channel. Please refer my screenshot.  As per the channel, the original csv gets picked up but not as attachment.

Regards

Anandh.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Based on SAP Help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/70ec8a20453abee10000000a155369/frameset.htm

What exactly do i need to configure ? Assume that I need to send test.csv, should i be putting this name in the additional file options or in the main filename.

Or does this option can be used only while picking up two files where one can be attachment and the other being the actual file.

Assuming that you have test.csv and test.txt, based on your config, the .csv would be the main payload and the other would be the attachment. Since in your configuration, the .optional is kept to true, quoting SAP Help

"The entry is ignored and the message is sent to the Integration Server/PCK without the system finding the additional file."

Hope this helps,

Mark