Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Handling Unilt information in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can APO consider the packing
instruction related to a stock using a handling unit from ECC?

We would like to use this information in BOP process.

As I understand, APO doesn’t control inventory information with this detail level, but I’d like just to confirm if I’m right.

Thanks in advance.

Januário Faria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Januario,

I think you may transfer it via the field catalogue to APO. The values are stored in table

/SAPAPO/SDFIELD and later you can read this data in EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_040.

Note 385039 has more information.

Best regards,

Tiemin

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Januario,

At least to the extent of my knowledge, I have not seen HU information being available in APO process. But, I am not sure too.

What is the business case which is driving you to have this manipulated in BOP ?

Best regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Babu Kilari.

Thanks for your fast reply.

We use BOP in order to confirm the Sales Order quantities based on the available inventory.

We are analyzing a scenario where we have different packing for the same material. So, we can have different HUs and different sales orders with different packing instruction for the same material.

It would be useful if BOP could consider the packing information in order to distribute the inventory to the sales orders with the same packing.

Best regards,

Januario Faria.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Januario,

If I am not wrong, are you looking for the confirmation to be rounding in the multiples of a shippable unit ? If yes - please let me know as it can be achieved by enabling the logic of SHIPPACK.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

In fact, no.

We intend to “allocate” an inventory related to a HU with a specific packing instruction
to a Sales order with the same packing instruction.

But, could you send us more information about the SHIPPACK logic?

It could help us.

Thank you.

Januario Faria.