cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation POWL not returning ECC PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a user with the SAP standard role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT when I click on the POWL under the link for POs with outstanding confirmations, it is not pulling back the ECC POs.  However when I use the create confirmation link the ECC POs are returned.  How can I get the ECC POs to appear in the POWL query?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

The standard role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT have POWL queries From SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_01  to SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_06. This all queries uses feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_CONF_PROF.

This feeder does not bring PO's which are created in ECC that is the reason you are not seeing it in POWL but when you search PO creating Confirmation it pulls up.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK that is what I thought however the question is, is there a POWL that will pull back the ECC POs so I can give my receivers a POWL to use to do the receiving as opposed to the create confirmation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

There is Feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_E_POGR_ONLY_ERP which is associated to Query SAPSRM_ERP_RECEIVING_01_01 which you can use.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, however when I run this POWL it is giving authorization issues with the backend PO that I do not get when I just execute Create Confirmation.  Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide some more details or screen shot of what kind of error you are getting executing POWL.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following error message:

<backend system>: No authorization to display PO xxxx for purchasing organization YY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I do have a problem

I have created a Z role from standard EMPLOYEE_EHP1 role

We have SRM 7.01 - ECS

Role was restricted to a certain Purch Org and Purch Group

Now a user only with this role of employee have on Shopping Area 2 Query's

1 query - Shopping Carts - All - here he sees all sc created by him

2 query - Confrimations - All - here unfortunately he sees all sc in SRM system from all users and from all Purch Org and Purch Group

How to restrict that Query ( POWL )  for confirmation to display only confirmations of that user or only the confirmation of the Purch Org and Group where that user belongs ?

Thanks !

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can use BADI BP_WF_LIST, we can do coading with use of FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES

Example We can ready attribute WRK assigned to user in PPOMA_BBP and can filter backend purchase orders for that plant only.

Thanks

Sudhir

Answers (0)