Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check During Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Need help in resolving this issue.

We have automatic batch derivation activated in Outbound delivery.

Suppose I have a batch B1 of Material M1 having 100 EA unrestricted stock.

Now I create an order O1 for M1 of Qty 100 EA and delivery D1 and use automatic batch determination.

System determines Batch B1 and i allocate the batch. I save the delivery without picking.

Now I create another sales order O2 for M2 QTY 50 and delivery D2 and use automatic batch determination.

System doesnt now show Batch B1 in the list.

According to my understanding this should have been because of availability check in delivery. So I go to Delivery --> Environment --> Availability

Availabilty Check 02 and Check rule B is determined. I check the Scope of check and to my surprise in Stock Overview I have already included blocked stock and restricted stock.

I am not able to understand why is Batch not available for second delivery even when in availability check blocked and restricted stock is included.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not able to understand why is Batch not available for second delivery even when in availability check blocked and restricted stock is included.

First you need to understand what is blocked stock and restricted stock. You can search the forum/web to find the details.

Coming to your query, the system did not display the batch quantity not because of the restricted/block stock in t.code OVZ9, but checking the boxes Include deliveries and Include sales requirements in t.code OVZ9. Check the settings here and find the reason for it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thanks for the information.

But I tried using those check boxes as well (Include Del. and Include Sales) and the schd. for delivery stock is still not available for allocation in Delivery.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is SAP standard behavior. The 100 quantity has already been allocated to delivery D1, then how can you assign the same batch of 50 quantity to delivery D2, when you have stock only for 100? If you want to allocate from delivery D1, then you need to use V_RA backorder processing to reallocate the quantity to delivery D2.

Regards,

Answers (0)