cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rouding Quantity in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We got a requirement like in a sales order when the order quantity is entered as 10000 it has to be rounded to 10017.I created he rounding profile using T.Code OWD1 but when iam creating the rounding profile with plant,the created rounding profile is not geting displayed in Sales:Sales Org View1 of material master it is geting displayed only in MRP1 view of material master.

When i created the rounding profile with out giving plant,it is geting displayed in Sales:Sales Org View 1 of material master.I assigned this newly created rounding profile in material master with Thresold value:10000 Rounding Value : 10017.But the quanity is not geting rounded to 10017.

What is the configuration steps to be followed to achieve this,I had seen in some forums rounding profile will work for Purchase order and Planing orders only,to get it work for sales order any user exit has to be maintained.

Regards

D.Sunil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following note which will explain how the rounding logic work in sale order

• Note 549413 - FAQ: Quantity rounding in the sales order

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply,i already checked the note which you had mentioned but unable to solve the issue.

Regards

D.Sunil Kumar