cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display views depending on the selection of radio button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am new to webdynpro java (previously i was worked on enterprise portal)

Suppose i have 3 radio buttons & one Main view and  3 views

in main view we have 3 radio buttons in these 3 buttons user can select only one button

depending on the selected radio button the view will be displayed

(For eg if i select first radio button view1 will be displayed,  if i select second radio button view2 will be displayed,if i select third radio button view3 will be displayed)

i have one more doubt

is it possible to activate four BAPI's by clicking only one button.if it is possible let me know

(Eg:i have submit button by clicking on this button four bapi's(one,two,three,four) will be activated sequentially)

Please share the code to do this

Please help me,

Thanks in advance,

Fayaz Shaik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the detailed steps you can follow to implement your requirement.

1. Create Simple Type say RadioChoices and give the Text of the Radion Buttons as you want to display like "ONE","TWO,"THREE".

2. Add RadioButtonGroupByKey UI Element to the View which you have created.

3. Create a new Context Attribute and change the type of it from String to the new Simple Type created above in step1.

4. Bind the Context Attribute Created to UI Element added for the selectedKey property.

5. Add on event for OnSelect say "selectRadioButton".

6. You can add the codelike in the method created above.

if(wdContext.currentContextElement().getRadioType().equalsIgnoreCase("ONE"))

{

//Link to Iview1

}

else if(wdContext.currentContextElement().getRadioType().equalsIgnoreCase("TWO"))

{

//Link to Iview2

}

else

{

//Link to iview3

}

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WebDynpro is all about Dynamic Programming, you can custom code to detailed specifications.

1). You can define navigation to specific views using radio buttons. you may also use Buttons and actions for the same.

2). You can trigger as many models as you need, you will have to write the code for it. Using Apply Template option simplifies many steps for executing models.

3). How to create and execute models ? just search SDN, tons of info in that area. Many tutorials on consuming sample BAPI get flight list.

Regards,

-Amol Gupta

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved to Web Dynpro Java by moderator