Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes are not reflecting in Adobe Forms

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have to clear the buffer to view the latest changes made in adobe forms and which also results in ADS error immediately.

It works for some time and later the same issue appears again. I need permanent solution.

thanks

harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

Two forms are changes simulaneously using same user id. Second form had the problem. The form was regenerated nothing worked. We tried using different user ids which worked

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I am not sure but this may be a reason.

1:Can you please tell me whether your ADS is installed on same SAP server in java stack or you have a dedicated java server for ADS installation?

2: Whether you are changing adobe form in one client and transporting to other for testing then there again may be a problem with the system memory.

If you are having ADS installed on same server where netweaver is installed in java stack of this server than there is no permanent solution. You will have to follow the same approach.

If your ADS is installed on a separate java server than i dont think this will be a problem.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

We are not using any Java server or Java stack for ADS. We are creating and testing adobe forms in different clients. So how to check the issue.

Thanks

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi harish,

It can not be possible as ADS is required for running adobe form in SAP.

If ADS is not installed then you will not be able to activate the form and design the form.

You can ask some basis person for the installation location whether it has been installed on same server where netweaver is installed or we have some standalone server for java.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello My issue got resolved.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Its great that your issue got resolved.

Can you share the solution here so that anyone else who is facing such issue can take benefit.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch