cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR creation is allow but at the time PO insufficient budget.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem I have created one PR with using WBS element and its approved but when we convert it into PO then System given an error message insufficient budget.

Just to let me know the SAP behavior, PR will allow you to save even if WBS budget is insufficient, we will only know when we try to Create the PO.

Please give me your valuable input to solve the problem.

Regards,

Samie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samie,

First Check if  notes 955106 and 955107 are implemented in your system.if these notes are implemented then the system is working fine. 

Plz check and reply.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samie,

What version of SAP are you working on? Check if the notes 955106 and 955107 are implemented in your system.

If they are implemented system wont check budget for the PR commitment. However, PO commitments will be checked against the available budget. This is absolutely fine if the above notes are implemented.

Besides, refer what Amaresh has mentioned about the ISBD status. That should also help you.

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Hi, Gokul,

Please check the screen shot.

Regards,

Samie.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Samie,

You can run CN41 or CN41N and check for the system status. If any WBSE has ISBD (Insufficient budget), then you are not allowed to create PO or do financial posting. This works only if AVAC is active on your project. You can check this also using above mentioned T-codes.

You should read SAP Help to understand this better. It really helps you.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Thanks for reply, I have attached the screen shot please check and guide me accordingly.

Best regards,

Samie.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samie,

Now please check your Tolerance limit configuration. ISBD will be set when you reach or cross the initial warning set up in tolerance limit configuration (Ankur has already mentioned the path).

From your screen shot I understand that AVAC is active and you are trying create PO which has value more than the available budget on that particular WBS element. That's the reason why system is stopping you from creation of PO.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all i suggest search similar thread in SCN forum as discussed lot of time.

I think according to your configuration budget checking is being on PO level 01,

So check your tolrance group and change ++ instead of 01 as purchase order and define activity as

1Warning
2Warning with MAIL to person responsible
3Error message

hope you would be clear.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samie,

Check with your tolerance limit settings weather you have activated availability control action on PR level or not. Path: SPRO> PS>Costs>budget>Define tolerance limits.

Generally, system would stop you at PR level in case of insufficient budget if AVAC is activated and tolerance limits are maintained properly.

NOTE: Please search more about it in the forum. It has been discussed many times already.

Regards

Ankur