cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rolldown financial and capacity planning settings of portfolio in PPM to all buckets under it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need to change the financial, capacity planning start and end date to all the buckets to 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013 under a portfolio. Currently it seems that the changes made to the portfolio date do not get ripple down to buckets under it. Dates need to be modified each and every bucket then. There are more than 100 buckets in our portfolio.

If it has to be done manually, will consume a lot of time. Is there any way to automate it?

Regards,

Anirudhdha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use this transaction RPM_DX_BUCKET. You only need complete the excel file ( bucket tab) and upload it in change mode.

regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your reply. This t-code does not exist in backend system. Even checked in SE38, but could not find any program on it.

Please let me know how to execute this functionlality.

Regards,

Ani

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ani,

This transaction only exits in PPM 5.0, if you don't have it I suppose you are in a previous version. Is this correct?

regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sara,

We are on 4.5 currently. Is there any alternative you see.  Do we have to go for an enhancement here?

Regards,

Vishal

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

Sorry but I don't have this version then I cannot help you.. You can check in the OSS note with this transaction if there is something similar to 4.5 or you can ask to SAP.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

Do you know if it's possible to upload a bucket structure, creating your bucket hierarchy and not just a list of buckets with RPM_DX_BUCKET or other transactions?

regards,

Morten