BOM License       

Contracts License       

Frictionless SRM Product License       

Optimization License       

Projects License      

RFx License      

SRM Explorer License        

XPress Print License

When I checked in queries I found we have the queries related to Spend Management. On executing the queries, for some we get an error as "The spend analysis environment is not ready to provide spend data." Also the tables related to these are not found in the database. Whereas the below queries give no Results on execution and the tables related are present in the database.

S No.Query NameTablesExistance of tableResult on Preview
1Actions to Initialize Spend EnvironmentFCI_SA_ACTION_INIT_SPEND_ENVYesNo Results found
2Actions to Remove Spend DataFCI_SA_ACTION_REMOVE_OLD_SPENDYesNo Results found
3Actions to Remove Spend EnvironmentFCI_SA_ACTION_REMOVE_SPEND_ENVYesNo Results found

My question is, can we upload data into these tables? If yes then please guide me on how this can be achieved.

Thanks,

Shikha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jay_rachfal
Explorer
0 Kudos

We ended up reporting this problem on service marketplace.   The answer was to go to

setup and system properties and check whether you have set this property:-

Set : Analysis

Name: analysis.spend.is_enabled

Value: TRUE

It appears that this is a new property for 7.0 (our 5.1 system works without it).   Once we set this property, the error message went away.

jay_rachfal
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are experiencing the same error after upgrading from Sourcing 5.1 (On Premise) to 7.0 (On Premise).     Any ideas on how to resolve?