cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-series line chart on BO Mobile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Now I'm trying 'SAP BusinessObjects Edge BI' for evaluation and trying see reports by iPad.

I made report by Web Intelligence and published it. Some charts are displayed correctly but following charts have following problem.

Please let me know, how to define multi-series line chart correctly or where I can find any specification, limitaion of BO Mobile.

I can define the multi-series line chart by Web Intelligence and it is displayed correctly. But when I see it by iPad, the chart is wrong.

Ex) we can see three lines on WebIntelligence. But on iPad, the legend comes to X-axis. (we can see only long one line.)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Takuma,

For best results you should be running BI 4.0 w/ SP4 + Patch 3, they have add many new features for viewing WebI reports.  Also keep in mind that the WebI reports MUST be designed a little differently, see attached link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/433_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Also hopefully you are running the latest version SAP BI ver 4.3.3

Good Luck,

Ajay Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunately I cannot download the patch because I cannot access to market place.

The BO Mobile is 4.3.3!

I'll try to get that.

Thank you and best regards,

Takuma Matsuo

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Takuma,

Let me know if all things work out after you install the SP and Patch.  Also keep in mind to UN-Deploy all Mobile related WAR files prior to the SP + Patch.   Once all the patches have been updated then re-deploy the WAR files.

Regards,

Ajay Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks. Let you know then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it seems we cannot get any SP and Patch for current trial environment, although I asked SAP guys.

Thank you for your support.

Answers (0)