Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger new work flow message on Operation complete

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

In ME, We have an operation which is attached to a routing.

Routing has one step.

On Completion of operation,we want to trigger a outbound work flow message of type lets say "myNewWorkFlow" with message content .

Work Flow is fully configured and its working. ( As of now we are pushing messages in to MEINT tables manually for testing purposes )

We tried to change step in routing to reporting step. but its sending 'yieldBackflusingRequest' type message. We want to trigger custom message type with custom data.

Do we need to create any activity configure on hook points hook point POST_COMPLETE?

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You are talking about the Collaboration mechanism. For more details, please consult this How-To Guide.

I guess that by means of SDK it can be possible to implement the similar feature as a hookable activity, though I can hardly advise you on this.

Regards,

Sergiy

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy, I went through that documentation before and now ...

I just see only below text for my problem:

"The Outbound Collaboration Framework allows you to build applications for outbound communications

that can transmit (or propagate) specific data when certain actions occur on the shop floor." ..

I doesn't explain how to to trigger new WF type message using Collaboration framework..

Please help.

Thanks

Hari

0 Kudos

Hari,

I meant that you could try to configure the new collaboration in the same way as it is done for basic ME2ERP collaboration directives described in the online help.

At least you saw the yieldBackflusingRequest messages - so you have ERP_YIELD_BACKFLUSHING as an example.

Regards,

Sergiy