cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing by payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I make the system to adopt some data (like price list for example) from payer instead of sold to party during pricing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to make there is no way to achieve this via standard or workaround configuration before i go to an enhancement.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You anyway have the fields KNRZE(Payer) or KUNRG(Payer) and PLTYP(Price list) available in field catalog.

May be one of the payer fields is at header and another at item. You can use these fields to create a condition table and maintain condition records.The functionality will work fine without any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

Please review my previous reply.

Thank you

Mostafa Ali

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ali,

First you tell me the all the Tables combination with fields for Price Access sequence.

Second how you maintaining Partner Function in Customer master and in Sales doc.

Third provide some business requirement with some example which would be more clear to all.

Four, Is your Payer another Account group if so what are the mandatory partner function and Price list is maintained only in Payer master or it is every Customer master with all types of Acc Grp SP,SH,BP.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sardar,

Is my question clear to you or not?

The access sequnce contain Sales org, Dis Chnl & Price list

As i explained before, the PY is different than the SP and the system takes the price list info from SP and i want it to be taken from PY.

Thanks

Mostafa Ali

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ali,

Now it is clear to me.

Can you tell me is this a special scenario I mean normally the price is fetching data based on the Sold to party Price list if I am wrong plz correct me as you are maintaining price list in SP.

Now are the SP is not your Payer?

Now if you are not maintaining the Payer in the condition table then you have go for some enhancement as you know that Sold to is nothing but the Customer who given you the order.

Default system will check the SP data not payer.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mostafa,

As per my understanding you can try this:

1) if your payers sales area is same as your sold to party then create a payer a/c under payer account group (SAP Standard group PY) with same sales area and in that account maintain your required price list and save it. A Payer code will generate, say xyz.

2) Next go to your SP master data change mode then in partner function tab assign the PY with payer No.(xyz). Then save it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes SP will not be the PY or there would be no problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, this is already applied but it doesn't result in what i want.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ali,

You can for Pricing Routine in VOFM.

Contact with your ABAPer and create a Routine with the logic (as per you).

Side Comment : My question to all the member is there any standard pricing process which will be beneficial?

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mostafa,

The solution for this is :

1. VBKD-PLTYP is the field in Sales document header for Price List

2. SAP copies the above field from Sold to party Customer master data

3. In the Sales order user exit program (MV45AFZZ) write the below code :

a. Read the Price List field from payer

b. Update the value into VBKD-PLTYP field

Now your Price list field in the sales order is updated with the the Payer Price list.

You Pricing structure will do the rest of the job.  No changes requried in pricing structure.

Hope this resolves your issue

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to go to that path unless am sure that there is no standard way at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raju; I just want to make sure that there is no way to reach it via standard configuration.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

For this why dont you create a new Condition table with Payer and price list combination and use it in the access sequence.

Have a try and update here that it is working or not.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sardar,

This way I will need to create a condition record for each payer which would be real headache; what i need is to price per the payer price list so i create only one condition record for each price list.

Thank you

Mostafa Ali