SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA Accounting document in sales order document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SD-FICA integration for simple sales order billing. I could generate the FICA-accounting document along with the SD-billing document. However, I can not see the FICA accounting document in document flow of billing document or sales order. Is there any flag that I need to activate to update document flow? Is there any other setting I'm missing?

Please advise!

Thanks,

Ketan

8 REPLIES 8

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

As per SAP Standard, in the SD-FICA integration, Sales order is created (VA01) first followed by the creation of the Corresponding billing document (VF01).

These billing documents are passed in to FI-CA and creates an accounting document provided that you have done the configuration for the SD-FICA integration.

However, there is no such process that feeds the FICA document back into SD so that if you are viewing the document flow through VF03, the FICA accounting document will be assigned to the Billing Document.

There is a link between the FICA accounting document and the SD billing document, but that can be found in FI-CA table DFKKMOP.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I'm aware of SD-FICA integration and flow of the data. I can created sales order, invoice & accounting doc. All these documents should be visible in document flow. However, I can't see FICA accounting document in document flow of sales order or invoice. All the documents are getting created without any error.

Thanks,

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

As said in my previous post, there is no such standard functionality available, that feeds the FI-CA document back to SD, so that if you are viewing the document flow through VF03, you will be able to see the FICA accounting document assigned to the Billing Document.

As far I know, the SD-FICA Integration flow is one way. The system does not return the FICA accounting document back to SD.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

HI,

Pls go through the link, may be it helps you & Check the billing category of the billing doc type it should be " " (blank).

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3155357

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I'm repeating again. I CAN NOT see the FICA accounting document in document flow. I checked all the config and it looks fine. I don't know what I'm missing.

Thanks,

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Billing category is blank.

Thanks,

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

I would recommend you to share the screenshot of screen in which you are expecting the FICA accounting document in the document flow, so that we are on the same page w.r.t the error and you don't HAVE TO REPEAT.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

ketan:

look at note 1625581 https://https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1625581      This note describes a fix which might need to be made in the badi assignment.

regards,

bill.