cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination Accrual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I defined a new condition type for Accrual.

The sales order has CO Order as Account Assgiment.

This condition type has one account key for G/L account (expenses) WB1 and other account key for Accrual (WB2).

The problem is the account for accrual shouldn't be created as Cost element, but since the sales order has an CO Account Assigment the SD Account determintation try to post the expenses (G/L account) in the CO internal order (which is good) and also in the balance sheet g/l account, accrual account (which is not good).

The problem is due to the sales order has and CO account assignment the KOFK condition class is determinated.

how can i set that G/L account should include account assgiment and accrual account shouldn't?

Thanks and Regards!!!

Martín

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From SD side, only assignment of G/L account is done using t.code VKOA. How to set the G/L account of accrual without CO object can be answered only in FI forum. Hence I recommend to close this thread and post the question in Finance forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

But problem due to VKOA Sd account determination which is triggering the account assigment for account which is not created as a cost element.

I don't believe its a FI issue