cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change of output condition record :Billing (VV32)

0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement wherein I need to delete the printer destination, unselect the "print immediately¨" and put a notation for several output types, this activity is daily. With key Sales Org/Bill type, bill to Party. I tried doing through SECATT but it’s not happening as in the recording for VV32 sales org , bill type and bill to party fields technical name is not appearing. I try to created the parameter manually but is not working, System display a “green” message “parameter xxxx is not created”. Am I missing something here Or is there any other way to doing the same. The customer wants to use SECATT for this not  LSMW.

Any help in this would be highly appreciated..

Regards!!!

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

This is generally a problem when you do either SCAT or LSMW.

When you are recording ensure that the condition table is also selected consciously and that is also recorded. If this is recorded, it will provide the fields of the table. If the selection of the condition table is not recorded, then it cannot decide on the further technical fields.

Check if the present recording has the condition table in its recording and if not record the condition table. In this case you should not have any problem.

We used an LSMW for this and it worked fine without any problem. Dont know why the customer doesnot want to use LSMW, it is much more simple and handy when compared to CATT.

0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

Thank you very much for your help!

This is the problem, when I recording the condition table is selected and recorded, so when l use the simulator to import the parameters the output type is imported and  created, when go to the next screen ( condition table) message is displayed "screen simulator: Wrong screen ID for simulator data" and I cannot import the parameters for the condition table. In the past l had the same problem creating a SECATT for pricing condition (VK12 ) but l Import manually the parameters and it worked.

I agree with you LSMW is the best way, so unfortunately is not my decision. They use SECATT in production to mass master data.

Regards!!

Hugo

0 Kudos

Closed